An artisan and experienced winery

Located in Lapuebla de Labarca and founded in 1990, BODEGAS ESTRAUNZA is a family winery that combines tradition and modernity in the production of its wines.

Second generation-family member, Iñigo Medrano runs the winery founded by his father Jesús Medrano, offering high quality wines.

The winery has a controlled fermentation winemaking facility, equipped with 32 stainless steel tanks with a capacity of 1,000,000 litres. In the basement we find the aging cellar with 1,700 barrels, where the average barrel is 4 years old. There is also a 500,000-bottle wine aging warehouse. The facilities also include a bottling plant, a finished product plant and a general warehouse.

Its wines are regularly awarded prizes in prestigious international competitions and tastings.

Local grapes

For its winemaking, BODEGAS ESTRAUNZA uses grape varieties typical of the area: Tempranillo for reds and Viura for whites.

Red wines make up 90% of its production and rosé and white the remaining 10%. BODEGAS ESTRAUNZA exports part of this production worldwide.

LAPUEBLA DE LABARCA – RIOJA ALAVESA –

Tel.: +34 945627245

contacto@bodegasestraunza.com

www.bodegasestraunza.com